This Vegan Ranch Dressing is a dreamy delight.
Pour this delectable Vegan Ranch Dressing over steamed or baked veggies, drizzle it over a rice bowl or use it as a gorgeous dip. “Creamy” from the cashews, zingy from the lemon and apple cider vinegar and bursting with fresh flavors from the herbs. It tastes deliciously rich and decadent but guess what! it’s pure plant based goodness with NO:
- processed ingredients
- animal products
What’s in Vegan Ranch Dressing?
- soaked, drained and rinsed cashews
- non dairy milk
- plenty of lemon zest and juice
- fresh herbs, parsley or dill
- apple cider vinegar for a little “zing”
- onion and garlic powder
- freshly ground black pepper and salt if desired
How do I make Vegan Ranch Dressing?
- Soak the cashews in filtered water for at least 30 minutes (overnight in the fridge is fine.) Drain and rinse.
- Place them in a high speed blender with the other ingredients and blitz until smooth then add the fresh herbs.
- TASTE and adjust the seasonings to your liking. This is SO important, remember you are making this for you and your family, you may prefer it more zingy, in which case add more lemon juice and ACV. Looking for some sweetness? try a drop of Date Syrup. Too bland? try some more onion and garlic powder. Go according to your tastes 🙂
- Store in the fridge for up to 4 days – if it lasts that long which I doubt!
What equipment do I need to make Vegan Ranch Dressing?
A high speed blender is really helpful. It took me YEARS to spend the money on a Vitamix but once I did there was no going back. It produces such smooth and creamy results.
I hope you LOVE this Vegan Ranch Dressing and use it all the time! Let me know how it turned out for you in the comments and please do rate the recipe!Print
Vegan Ranch Dressing!
A deliciously “creamy” dressing
- Prep Time: 40 minutes (including soaking time for the cashews)
- Total Time: 40 minutes (including soaking time for the cashews)
- Yield: 1 1/2 cups 1x
- Category: dressing,
1 cup unsalted, unroasted cashews, soaked and drained
2/3– non dairy milk (I used almond) depending on how thick you want the dressing
Zest and juice of an organic lemon
1 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoons garlic powder
1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1 teaspoon kosher salt (if using)
1/4 cup minced parsley or dill
- Pour enough water over the cashews to cover them. Soak for at least 30 minutes (overnight in the fridge is fine).
- Drain and rinse the cashews very well.
- Place all the ingredients EXCEPT THE FRESH HERBS in the blender. Start with 1/2 cup of non dairy milk (I used almond) and add more if needed.
- Blitz until very smooth. About 1-2 minutes.
- Add the herbs. Stir.
- TASTE!! then adjust the seasonings to your liking.
- Use immediately or store in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Keywords: vegan, dressing, ranch dressing, no oil dressing,
Don’t Forget to Pin it for Later!
If you’ve whipped up this Vegan Ranch Dressing or any other recipe on The Well Fed Yogi, please do rate the recipe and leave me a comment below, I would love to hear from you! If you snapped some shots of the salad, please do share it with me on Instagram so I can repost on my stories!