Looking for a deliciously quick and easy supper? Whip up some Vegan Miso Ramen Noodles!
What tastes as delicious as takeout, is way healthier, and only takes 15 minutes to put on the table? Vegan Miso Ramen Noodles! A fabulous healthy treat:)
These Vegan Miso Ramen Noodles are fast becoming a firm favorite in my house. Who doesn’t adore noodles? Paired with a gorgeously flavorful miso broth with plenty of ginger, garlic, and lime juice it’s not surprising they’re such a hit. I use Organic Brown Rice Noodles, I particularly love this brand as they cook quickly and don’t stick together like so many rice noodles tend to do.
I’m a HUGE believer in using herbs in your cooking as much as possible. In this case, I’ve used cilantro, but you could just as easily use mint, chives, parsley, or Thai basil. Fresh herbs add SUCH a flavor explosion to dishes. They’re also incredibly good for you as they’re filled with polyphenols that boost your health and immunity.
How come Vegan Ramen Miso Noodles are so quick to make?
Well, because it’s as simple as boiling water. Here’s what you do:
- cook the noodles according to the package directions
- stir together the flavor components into a paste- ginger, garlic, tomato paste, etc, (see recipe below)
- boil some water and pour over the paste
- add some veggies and the mixture
- swirl in a tablespoon of tahini and miso and you’re done!
Vegan Miso Ramen Noodles
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- Category: soup
- Diet: Vegan
1 packet of brown rice noodles
1 tablespoon tomato paste
2 tablespoons low sodium Tamari
1/4–1/2 inch fresh ginger, grated
1 large clove garlic, grated
Pinch of chili flakes – depending on how hot you like your ramen
1/2 tablespoon rice vinegar
1 teaspoon date syrup
Juice of a lime
1 tablespoon tahini – optional – add if you would like a more “creamy” broth
1 tablespoon Miso
Your Choice Of Additions:
Small or thinly sliced mushrooms
- Cook the noodles according to the package directions.
- In a large bowl combine the tomato paste, Tamari, freshly grated ginger, freshly grated garlic, chili flakes, rice vinegar, date syrup, lime juice, and tahini if using. Mix to make a paste.
- Pour over approximately 2 cups boiling water, and stir well. Add any vegetables and tofu as desired. Add the miso and stir well until dissolved. Pour in another 1-2 cups of hot water.
- Add the cooked noodles. Top with plenty of fresh cilantro, a scattering of spring onions, and sesame seeds. Serve with hot sauce and lime wedges.
Keywords: Vegan Miso Ramen Noodles
I hope you love this soup:) If you whip it up let me know how it worked out for you! Share it on Instagram and I’ll repost it on my stories:) Please do leave a comment and rate the recipe!!
If you’re looking for more noodle recipes, try this!